Below is a list of updates about FKCo as well as tax and business resources from the IRS, SBA, and NAMM.
Since new updates and changes are occurring on a daily basis, we’ll continue to update this page as we find out new information. When we update a link or add new a new resource, we’ll label them as “new” or “updated” as of the last page update. This way you can easily see what we’ve added.
Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources when new information becomes available.
Table of Contents
FKCo Modified Hours of Operation
Our state government has deemed CPA firms to be classified as an “essential” business, which is allowed by state law to be open for business. Given the automatic extension of time to file and pay, we feel it’s important to continue to do our part in practicing “social distancing”; accordingly, have asked our staff to work from home as much as possible. We are still working diligently to get your tax returns prepared, but most of us will not be “physically” working in the office.
The best way to get in touch with us is by emailing your normal FKCo tax preparer and they will respond to you as soon as possible. We will have a very limited staff in during the week (Monday thru Thursday) from the hours of 8:30am thru 5pm & Friday by appointment only. This will be primarily to handle administrative functions and receive any tax documents you may want to drop-off.
- IRS Economic Impact Payments – (this tool is updated by the IRS frequently)
- IRS FAQ on Economic Stimulus Payments
- IRS Issues Warning about COVID Relates Scams – Download Document
- US Dept. of the Treasury – Assistance for Small Businesses
- SBA Lender Match
- SBA Disaster Loan Application
- PPP Second Draw Application
- PPP Forgiveness Application & Instructions(updated 1/19/21)
Main Street Lending Program
Payroll/Employment Tax Credits
- IRS COVID-19 FAQ for Required Paid Leave
- Department of Labor Families First Coronavirus FAQ
- ADP Employer Preparedness Toolkit
Other Business Resources
CARES Act (Law and Clarifications)
- See “Program Rules” on the SBA CARES Act Page for frequent updates – CLICK HERE